Welcome to St. Joe's Youth Group Page
Announcements (Updated as of 07/15/2017)
So I came across something that I really believe Youth Group is based on.
It's called the Love Pledge.
I desire to create in our church the love and fellowship which would honor Christ, bring joy to our own hearts, and be an example to our community. Realizing that this goal must begin with me I pledge to each of you my love and will endeavor to give evidence to you.
1. I accept you as you are. There is nothing that you have done, or will do that will make me stop loving you.
2. I will not sit in judgement of you, whatever I hear about you.
3. I will not judge your motives whatever appearance may seem, believing the best about you always.
4. I will not say anything unkind about you anytime anywhere nor will I listen to others speaking unkindly about you; you can count on my full support.
5. I will endeavor to become a more open person, disclosing any feelings and thoughts as well as I am able.
6. I may not always agree with your actions or thinking but I will love you as a person and will not be offended when we may differ over ideas.
7. Even as I desire to be known and understood by you, I promise to be sensitive to you and your needs. I will try to hear you, see you, and feel where you are; to draw you out of your pit of discouragement or withdrawal.
8. Whenever a problem develops, I will endeavor to initiate constructive dialogue with you that we may understand each other, and not let our relationship become clouded.
9. I promise to pray for you, St. Joseph's, our Youth Group, in some regular manner believing that our Lord desires His people to pray for one another, 'bear each others' burdens' and thus fulfill the law of Christ.
10. Desiring to build a fellowship of love at St. Joseph's, I pledge to do my best with God's help to be the loving person to you that God wants me to be and I will do all I can to hold you up in affirming love. I will tell you often that I love you, beginning now.
SO what's up?
Hey everybody, Aimée here. Welcome to the new Youth Group page for the website! It's completely still under construction, but I'm hoping to add to things as we go.
Youth Group gets together for fun, faith, and service. Meetings are posted in the bulletin, and are usually on Saturday nights after Mass.
There are two major events we attend every year: NH Youthfest and Steubenville East. Both are teen conferences, and are wicked fun to go to and experience. If you want more info, just